Skip to main content
- 1 cup almond butter
- ½ cup Lantic & Rogers Demerara Brown Sugar
- ½ cup Lantic & Rogers Golden Yellow Sugar
- ½ cup Lantic & Rogers Granulated Sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ⅔ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 °F .
- Mix almond butter, the three sugars, 2 eggs, 1 egg yolk, and vanilla extract in a mixing bowl until well combined.
- In a separate mixing bowl, add all-purpose flour, salt, and baking powder and mix until well combined.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients gradually until everything is well incorporated.
- Fold in the chocolate chips to the batter and mix until the chocolate chips are distributed evenly.
- Line a 13x9 inch baking tray with parchment paper and coat the parchment paper with cooking spray.
- Transfer the blondie batter into the baking tray and spread evenly with a spatula.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Check if the blondies are ready by poking the blondies with a wooden toothpick, if the toothpick comes out clean, the blondies are ready.
- Cool the blondies completely, cut into squares.